Friday, August 3, 2012

Today's Project: Whiteboard Easel

So I decided today that I had to have a whiteboard easel but I could not bring myself to spend the money on it since everywhere I looked it was between $100-$200 for one so I got crafty. A friend got shower board cut last year and gave me one of the big pieces which took residence in the corner of my room without being used. I went to Michael's this morning and stared at the easels which were all a fortune until the nice lady found me one for $16.99, which became much cheaper thanks to an iPhone coupon and my teacher discount. Thank goodness it was an easel that only needed screws and I actually put it together all by myself.  Proud of myself. I got what I wanted for under $15. YEAH! Tell me what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment